Stalker ! Yes , you !


Monday, April 6, 2009

One week before finals

A rainbow spotted outside my block on Friday !

Today, I woke up late and rushed to class. In the end, I was considered absent because I was more than 20 minutes late.=_= Oh well, I went to Giant after that, with Christine and Stephanie. Since, I was in the mood for fillet o fish, we decided to have lunch ( or rather breakfast for me ) at McD, before that. And it tasted so healthy !
March, march ! To Giant !

Food supplies are essential for college students, especially when exams are around the corner.
Despite, being in my last few weeks in INTI, I stocked up in more than RM 30 worth of food and beverage supply.

Introducing, Tissue Girl ! She just happened to like buying tissues and uses a lot of tissues. Just look at her hugging those tissues. =p
Anyways, it started pouring while we were in Giant, and we ended up missing the INTI bus back to college. After trotting through the muddy pathway outside Giant and a fruitless waiting for a bus, we took a cab back to college.

2 comments:

meiilynn said...

omg laaaa.
steph is gonna kill you if she sees that picture here.
hohohoho =P

Jeffrey said...

hahaha..she can't also !! =p

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP