Stalker ! Yes , you !


Saturday, November 29, 2008

CBox vs ShoutMix

If u haven't noticed, I've changed my chat box. The section used to be occupied by the CBox has now been taken over by ShoutMix.
Why, you may ask ? 
Well, it's just that the Cbox has been doing things behind my back. *Curang*
Yes, it's the culprit behind the pop-up that appears everytime you click on my blog link. 
Note: It only appears when you click on my link. It should be blocked by the pop-up blocker, but nevertheless, it's still an annoying pop-up.

Still Cbox used to have an advantage over Shoutmix, which is the ability to block and ban IP. I repeat , used to. To Cbox's horror, now, ShoutMix offer this same feature to it's free user. Although,  it's pretty useless if the user uses a dynamic IP, it still gives you control over your chat box.While messages can only be deleted on the admin page of Cbox, users of ShoutMix can delete the messages on the chatbox itself. Thanks to the cool login feature when you click on the top right of the chatbox itself. Nice eh ?

And since, both are free, why not choose the better one ? I mean they offer free services for basic users. Premium users can pay , and get better services, with more features. But, that's a different story altogether. 
 

3 comments:

Bill Anderson said...

i love cbox and you cant stop me from using it and im not crazy
http://toprated-pc-laptop-computers.blogspot.com/

Vinod Kumar Saini said...

OnlineShoppingWorld provides the best featured Products exclusively for - consumer electronics, mobile electronics, laptop computers, computer software, computer hardware, computer parts, computer accessories, computer components, computer drives, computer upgrades, computer cases, storage drives, mp3 players, dvd drive, processor, video card, sound card, printers, scanners, USB drives, digital cameras, televisions, home theater, home appliances, Mobiles, BlackBerry Mobiles.

Bill Anderson said...

I used to love cbox for getting your link out there for a new blog, but I cant say I have ever been as crassly spam ridden as mr or mrs online shopping world. OMG thats insane. I kindof think googles algorithm can figure stuff like that I mean they can deliver millions of answers in less than a second. I dont think the system is fooled by that

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP