Stalker ! Yes , you !


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Of random question and visa application

"Are you a fan of Street Fighter ?"

I declare this, the question of the day ! I was in the midst doing really serious, like my visa application, namely scheduling the interview and looking through the forms that had to be completed, when someone asked me this very random question while I was talking to her about the visa application process. I swear I nearly choked on the ice kacang that I was eating. Okay, that's an exaggeration and that wasn't the most appropriate time to have ice kacang; but still,
that question was way too random ! And why do guys have to fill up more forms than those homo sapiens with XX chromosomes ?

So, are you a fan ?

5 comments:

Shan said...

HAHAHA because homo sapiens with Xy chromosomes are more likely to become terrorists!

I thought you told me this universally accepted truth???

Capablanca said...

Is it? I'm ambivalent towards street fighter, but I idolize Ryu. :)

Jeffrey said...

Shan:Haha.I told you about this misguided belief. NOT universally accepted truth !

Lu: lol. Have you watched Chun Li ?

Shan said...

hahahh no it isnt a misguided belief, you know that, america knows that

Anonymous said...

Yeah man! Street fighter rules XD
Especially those remade ones. The classic ones are bloody hard to play XD

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP