Stalker ! Yes , you !


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cherry Jubilee

I'm back !

*drum rolls *

Let's start with some quick update.

Fall. It's pretty and I love the weather. This is my first experience with four seasons, and I'm liking it so far. I didn't get any when I was in New Zealand. I'm still looking forward for spring, but not summer. I mean the weather. These pretty leaves are gone by now; as it's already winter.

Halloween ! It's a big thing here. Too bad the street party was dispersed when I got there. :(
Ohio ! Police on horses in Columbus. Haven't seen any in Michigan, so I'm wondering if this is an Ohio thing. It's kinda weird to be in Ohio when there's a big game between OSU and UM around the corner. Especially if you're wearing a Michigan tee. Don't understand ? Look at the next photo.
Football is another big thing here. Notice the amount of F words in the banner ?Do note that, football is not the same as soccer.
Winter is pretty decent here, contrary to what I heard. The snow is not even thick enough for me to have a decent snowball fight !

Well, it's the time of the year again. A time where you stop and look back at life. The experiences, the people and the achievements that has been part of it. As the clock ticks to the end of 2009, I been thinking about a lot of things. Personal goals, academic minors and etc. I shall not talk about my personal goals here, as you can tell from its classification, it's personal.

I've yet decided on my academic minor. I initially had a minor or two , in mind when I got here; but towards the end of the term, I changed my mind.So, I'm talking of four different options, but I only can choose one. I'm actually trying to fit two other minors into my academic plan, with note of my intended graduation date. But, apparently I don't have enough time for both. It's kind of a bummer when you have to drop a minor because you can fit in one or two classes.And I don't think I want to go over 18 credit hours per semester. As of now, it's a trade off.

Some nice evil kid on the streets.
I watched Avatar in IMAX -3D in the cinema, the other day. It 's a good movie with intense graphics.If you want a review, my friend, Gerard has written one. Check it out, here .

School is starting next week. I got all the classes I wanted and my schedule looks pretty nice, so I'm contended.The thing about being in a big school, is that there's all sorts of activities and interests that is facilitated. Heard of a penis monologue ?

In case you haven't notice, I have a habit of snapping random photos ! So bear with it. :p

As for the title of this post, I thought of a new way to look at life. Isn't it interesting how you can think about live using ice-cream flavors? I just had cherry jubilee ;and I found that I loved it. What about you ? What is your flavor ?

3 comments:

Julia said...

we have vagina monologue lololol

Jeffrey said...

lawl. Did you go ? pffffttt.

Julia said...

wanted to.........pppffftttt
i heard i missed out on some great stuff ><

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP