Stalker ! Yes , you !


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Of celebration and feasting

Last Monday, marked the end of the Chinese New Year for the year 2009. As usual, time passes in a blink. It will be the last Chinese New Year which I celebrated in Malaysia, before going overseas, soon. Having said that, I extended my own CNY holidays for the sake of having a longer one; and more time for feasting, eating and visiting. These are some photos of the pre-CNY celebration in malls around Kuala Lumpur.

The art of pouring tea.
Models flaunting their stuff at Mid Valley.

An event at Sungai Wang

As, I had previously mentioned, my Chinese New Year was celebrated in Kuching this year, Despite the ban on fireworks , pyrotechnics was always an integral part of the celebration. Fireworks started flaring into the skies as the clock struck 12. However, either due to the current economic crisis or stronger legal enforcement; the show ended 30 minutes after 12. A starking contrast to last year's , where the blasting continued till almost 1.30 am.

A glimpse into the fireworks display in Kuching.

I initially wanted to do some studying for linear algebra during the holidays, but as it always happened, plans are laid, but I get too lazy to put those plans into action. I practically, spend the whole week on holiday mode, without touching the book. I did , however, help to "layan" some of the guests.
An inquisitive little kid. Isn't he cute ?
Sure enough, I went on a visiting spree. A record , where I visited the most number of houses throughout all my CNY celebrations.

No comments:

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP