Stalker ! Yes , you !


Saturday, February 14, 2009

V' Day

Everyone knows about the celebration, celebrated on February 14 .Even Google does.It's a day where lovers express their feelings to each other and shower each other with gifts and affections.Personally, I have not celebrated Valentines before. It will be the same for this year. I'll be spending my time, mostly in the room, as I have a date. Yes. A date with linear algebra.Not to say, I wasn't invited anywhere. I could have gone for a gathering , or to the airport to send the Australian bound friends off, or could also have gone clubbing.But, I'm having a test on Monday , and an oral mid term for public speaking as well.
Oh well, I don't have a partner to celebrate it, anyway. Sometime ago, someone asked me, why I didn't have one. I'm not that bad, afterall. lol. Haha. But to accurately answer that question, I guess, I have not found the right person , at the right time and at the right place. Different people have different perceptions of love. Likewise, some tend to be on the giving side, while others are at the receiving side. But for now, I guess this equivocal subject is not in my priority list.
No, I'm not a callous individual. In fact, today, Gerard showed me some touching flash animation called " There She Is". It's a show really worth watching. A classic story where love overcomes all odds. I still believe they do. =)

Anyway, I got to start on my work. I have plenty to catch up with . So long for now, and Happy Valentines Day !

No comments:

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP