Stalker ! Yes , you !


Monday, August 10, 2009

It's raining !

Drops of water are falling from the sky as I type this. There's been word going around that water rationing might be implemented; as the water reserves take a plunge because of the drought. There was a brief drizzle this afternoon, which gave the denizens of the city some relief. The temperature has been high for the previous few days; making you want to stay at home -in the air conditioned room for the whole day.

The other thing is, I've not been updating as frequent as I promised. There's been various other happenings that I wanted to write and share about, but my laptop is not back.There's a little problem with the screen and I've send it for repairs. You see, all my photos are stored in the laptop; and I like posting photos when I post updates on the blog. No, I don't have scandalous photos like those found in Edison Chen's computer.

And I'm trying to get a few things done, before I head overseas. I've not received official confirmation regarding my flight itinerary , but I headed to America in around 2 weeks time. That's pretty soon, considering the amount of tasks that I've given myself. And that's not including the maths placement test that I have to take, and Part I of the Community Matters course.

Having said that, I might not be updating this blog very frequently as promised. But , if you miss me, you can always be a fan of mine , on Plurk ; or follow me on Twitter. And no, I don't approve random adds by people on Facebook unless I've met you somewhere or I happen to know you or you're a pretty girl (subject to change).

2 comments:

Eve said...

*ignoring the fact tat i know u*
i added u on FB and u approved me so does it mean im pretty?LOL perasan betul hahahahahah

Jeffrey said...

=____________=!

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP