Stalker ! Yes , you !


Monday, August 24, 2009

Nuffie love

Around 3 weeks ago, I received my first check from Nuffnang. Unfortunately,I did not use my full legal name as the payee name when I first registered. You see, I left out my surname. And the check issued was non-negotiable, so it was mostly likely that I would not be able to cash my payment with that check. So, I  contact the customer support staff at Nuffnang to assist in my predicament. The helpful executive updated my payee name and also requested for a new check to be issued to me. And the result , need I say. :ppayment adviceAs you can see, parts of the address was cleverly removed with the use of Photoshop. This is actually done to conceal the location of the official residence of the awesome Jeff for privacy reasons. nuffnang cheque

                                                   The check.


Not a huge amount , but it’s a decent amount that can get me a meal or two.

3 comments:

Eve said...

BELANJA
CHIA
TREAT
QING CHI
yay!

Julia said...

ringgit or USD?!
eh u get paid once a month?

Jeffrey said...

Eve: *pretends not to see*

Julia: Haha. Same currency as your camera price laa. lol. no la..when i request and when it reach a certain amount. :p

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP