Stalker ! Yes , you !


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Outbreak !

I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't withstand this urge to express myself. After a rather relaxed few weeks in this semester, I have developed an extreme sensitivity for stress.I have a huge amount of readings to do for my midterm later. From the US civil war reconstruction to the New Deal; it's just too much to place into my grey cells at this very hour. And with my limited concentration span, I feel like I'm gonna flunk my paper. I tried confining myself in an isolated room in the 3rd Floor but after a while, my thoughts get so distracted that there wasn't any point reading the text. At times like this, I can never explain myself. From one moment where I was overflowing with optimism, I can suddenly find myself at the deepest trenches of depression.This sort of emotional swings is worst than that of a woman. Someone,please help me. =(
And I really doubt if I 'm suited for maths. I discovered my profound interests in many other fields; economics, psychology and even politics. Heavily skewed towards the social sciences.But,I like corporate business though.

Phew. I felt much better after ranting.Back to reading about the reforms of the Progressive era.

6 comments:

Capablanca said...

I develop intense hatred to pursue in math intensive path.

漆黑之月 said...

ehh good luck with ur studies, cicakman. be optimistic always!

Julia said...

cheer up!!
you'll find your niche someday :)
smileeeeeeeeee

Jeffrey said...

Lu: give me 5 !! haha.

Jyo; eh , what cicak ? grr..

Julia:XD

ShaLyN said...

Wad exactly are u studying? why study math also need to read stuff one meh? LOL.. sorry, sound damn bimbotic... don't worry laa... cheer up and be optimistic about stuff... easier to concentrate that way. =D

Jeffrey said...

actuarial science. but those are part of the liberal arts education requirement. Like you're taking german and anthropology as electives .. only US education got more electives, I think.

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP