Stalker ! Yes , you !


Saturday, March 28, 2009

Quote of the day

Those of you who have my msn contact, would have noticed that sometime ago, I started putting "quote of the day"s  in my personal message. But after a few days, I got tired and I guess I'm not putting anymore, for now.

So here are the quotes , that I have shared. Tee hee. 

'No new dog to use" Yueh Phing
'One can never have to many teddies' Meii Lynn
'Meeing is better than dating' Kelvin Khor
'Facebook is the most useless web application I ever seen in my entire life" Gerard Wong
'Penguins look all over the island for the perfect pebble to present it to the penguin they love" Claire 
"It upsets the balance of nature" Gerard Wong
"You know, you don't pee next to a guy ! " Kelvin Chiong


And did I mention that I was shifting to a new messenger address ? 

No comments:

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP