Stalker ! Yes , you !


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Overtime!

I've been working overtime, too often. To the extend that I'm getting migraines recently.The workload this semester is extra heavy. There's so much I have to do , with so limited time. Trying to get the feel of how the Japanese felt during the Japanese internment period. Trying to think of how to convince people to learn a foreign language. And now, I'm stuck with some Matlab commands.
I've still not touched the financial report that I'm supposed to do. Gah!
Where is my mojo ? I want mojo .=(

8 comments:

oneyi said...

jiayo jiayo dude =)

Julia said...

mojo?

Ryo said...

Wat are you doing as a part time job? U wan2 go to Mojo? OMG
The boy's grown up.....XD

Jeffrey said...

wanyi:thanks!! I'm so glad that all the presentation and my trial is finally over !!

Julia:
mojo-
(noun)A magic charm or spell.
(noob word) Something that would cheer me up.

Ryo:=___=

Siao Kia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stereomanic said...

hello there mate from a strange stranger.

Stereomanic said...

hey aren't you the one always playing futsal with the name zack on your football shirt?

Jeffrey said...

No, I'm not !! I believe you've got the wrong person !!

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP