Stalker ! Yes , you !


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Trip to Petaling Street

Two weeks ago, I took my maiden trip to Petaling Street.It's known as the China Town in Kuala Lumpur, although now, I see more foreigners than Chinese. And the area around there, have quite a number of shops selling soft toys. Yes, I have been around West Malaysia for so long, and I have not step foot to Petaling Street, until 2 weeks ago.

Petaling Street.


The drinks sold by this stall is a blast. There's a stall in MidValley Megamall, but the one sold at Petaling Street taste superb.


This is sold by a stall around that area. One of the best noodles I tasted around West Malaysia. Like seriously. Those of you who are familiar to the food around INTI-UC, Nilai, knows what I mean .

5 comments:

Skinny R said...

i bought a pair of shoes there super long time ago`

sweister said...

Oh petaling street. Haven't been there for so long! Last time I was there, I went to shop for my prom dress. =/

Jeffrey said...

Richard: Haha. I saw a lot of shoes there, but it's not the time for me to get a new pair.

Swei: OMG. where? I didn't see any place selling nice dresses.

sweister said...

they're all hidden.

they sell belly dancing outfits outside. LOL.

sweister said...

AND EH, YOUR WORD VERIFICATIONS ARE SOOO FUNNYYY.

before this, it was "peeni" now it's "glings". I wonder what's next.

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP