Stalker ! Yes , you !


Saturday, May 2, 2009

The free laptop.

If you remember this , you would have known that I have a new laptop. Right after my Chinese New Year break, I was greeted by this box when I went back to Nilai.Well, it wasn't delivered to my room. I had to go and collect it at the Accommodation Office, of course.

A bomb?

No, it's not a bomb. I have yet to become a target for terrorists to attack.So, inside the box, I found :

A box (in a box).

Genuine Microsoft Office
Even the disc looks nice.

A laptop bag.


And this! Inside the red box. A Compaq Presario CQ40-157TU.Woots.=)

These are some of the specifications of the laptop.
Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P8400 2.26 GHz, 3 MB L2 Cache, 1066 MHz FSB
RAM: 1x 2048 MB DDR2 667MHz
Hard Disk: 320 GB 5400rpm
Optical Drive: LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±RW with Double Layer Support
Display: 14.1” Diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display
Graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
Speaker:Integrated Altec Lansing Speakers
Check it out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free meal! Free meal

Jeffrey said...

apa free meal pulak,,..there's no free meals in this world. only free laptops. =p

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP