Stalker ! Yes , you !


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Of caring hearts

If you remember one of my previous post; which was about spreading the love , you would be informed about DiGi's online charity campaign, where DiGi will donate RM 5 to a charity of choice, for every participant who took the effort to fill in their email and verify it.
After hearing about the recent case about the abandoned dogs at Pulau Ketam, I felt that more funds should be appropriated to care for our furry friends. I promptly started a group and bugged asked a number of friends to support it, by clicking on the link to get more funds for SPCA.
It's been a week since the campaign ended. And I would like to say that the support to the group was better than I expected. Although, it wasn't much, but the group manage to accumulate another RM 125 to be donated to SPCA.
See if you can spot your name in the list!

3 comments:

meiilynn said...

oh, i see my name!
yay! =D

Eve said...

girl_under_de_rain
-__________________-!
hafta create a new, 'normal' mail acc soon...imagine

Interviewer/employer:let me check thru ur details.....ur email...*laugh*
Me:*dunno where to hide my stupid face*

Jeffrey said...

meiilynn: heeee.. yeaps. your email.

Eve: -.-!!!! Hahahahahaa...Tahu pun.

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP