Stalker ! Yes , you !


Monday, July 27, 2009

Of late

I've been wanting to write more. Wanting to eat more, see more, learn more and just do more.But there's a limit to what a man can do. The clock is ticking down, and I have less than a month left, before, a new chapter of life will start.

With the exceptions of sporadic outings with friends, I've been spending most of my time at home.Life's been rather routine ; waking up for breakfast, after 11. After that , I'll be seated in the living room , for an hour or two , watching CSI / House / The Amazing Race , whichever is scheduled on AXN during the noon hours. Hours after that would be spend in front of the computers, where there's countless things to do ;Facebook and Plurk , to name a few sites that has been consuming my time.

As a result of the horrible connection I had, of late, I managed to spend more time arranging my files and documents in the laptop. If you have seen my desktop or even had a glimpse at the files in my hard disk, you would have known how disorganised I can get. It's a tedious task, but I'm glad I made some headway these few days. Speaking of which, I'm glad that the connection has gotten better, compared to what it was this afternoon. If the ISP decides to maintain it's poor service, I would have lodged a complain to the company. A company has got to provide good and quality services to it's customers, especially if the customer is paying for the service. Even if he or she is not paying, you're not suppose to neglect him or her. I've little patience for lousy services. If you are not aware of the recent case, where Windows Live Hotmail marked my account as inactive, resulting in the loss of all my emails, you can check out my complain here.
You can't simply delete a person's email and blame him or her for it, not when the person is not guilty of the accused crime in the first place. (In this case, rendering the account inactive for a specified period) The issue is not resolved yet, but let's see where this gets.

The evenings and nights are spend, doing random stuffs; some which includes sitting in front of the computer again. And the black box (read television) ,of course. All these random things will usually occupy my time till around 1 or 2 in the morning, when I'll hit the sack. Not very happening, eh?

Well, let's just say I want to spend some quality and quiet time with the family at home. And also get some decent rest. Physically and emotionally. Not to say, I was romantically involved with anyone. I wasn't.

I guess that's all for now. It's time to head to bed. A man has got to get his rest, don't he ? There's a few other posts that I've wanted to write about,but, that's saved for another day. I'll post them when I'm in the mood. So, stay tuned for more updates.

Yours truly.

1 comment:

Ryo said...

Eh dude, u lost ur cbox or something? :D

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP