Stalker ! Yes , you !


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

About Me

The profile box at the side pretty much gave a good and brief explanation about me. But, here's a longer introduction about me.

Born in 1989, Jeffrey Liew is 19 this year. 


Yes. That's me.Though friends from my high school and primary school, would identify me with my Chinese name.  I'm gonna be in my Big 2  in a few months from now. But 18 is the legal age in Malaysia.
I'm born, and raised in the Borneo part of Malaysia; Kuching to be precise. Kuching is a wonderful city in Malaysia, and arguably has the best food in Malaysia. There was a period in life when I ordered poh piah every time I went out for food. And I still love it . I feed myself with more Sarawak kolo mee than you could possibly imagine. 

I spend the last few days of 2000 in Auckland, New Zealand. Now, I commute occasionally from West Malaysia to Sarawak as I'm currently studying in INTI International University College, Nilai.

I'm gonna major in actuarial mathematics or rather known as actuarial science. But , I 'm gonna explore the diversity and flexibility of the education in the United States. Other potential field of interest includes finance, language,law,history, bio tech,IT,  psychology, political science, accounting and economics. Who knows ? I might end up with a MD. 

I'm single. And straight. Although some people might influence you to question my sexual preference. 

I have a large appetite, possibly due to my high metabolism rate. I'm addicted to milo, don't mind taking a few shots of alcohol , but I'm totally against smoking. 

I don't exercise much. And no, I'm not interested in sport channels. But I'm interested in archery, golf, tennis and squash.I enjoy various dramas; from English series, captivating Hong Kong dramas to heart warming Korean dramas and touching Japanese dramas. It's an addiction since small.I enjoy travelling and look forward to more excursions to different places. It's my dream to be able to take a year of holiday of from work ( in the future) and travel around the world.


I used to be a rather bad-tempered person (perhaps I still am) ; but I have learnt to be nice . But please don't take this opportunity to abuse me. You don't want to annoy me. Trust me.
I do a lot of thinking in the shower. It's a place where no one disturbs me . 

I get cranky when I'm hungry. Even more when I can't sleep. I'm not an insomniac, but there are times, which I just can't sleep no matter what. I can sleep for hours, more than 8 hours preferably. 

I underwent military training in Pahang. I meant National Service in Camp Chamang, Bentong.

I'm lame. So, I don't blame you if you're sweating when you're talking to me, in a 18 degrees air-con room. Yes,and I prefer to die in the cold than in the heat.

I'm rather liberal and I don't give much of a damn on what people think. I'm been a topic for gossip since primary school, so I'm used to it. I'm interested to listen to what people say about me, but other than that, I couldn't be bothered. 

I have a habit of observing people. See what they are doing, how they react and stuff. I 'm rather sensitive; I gets emotional rather easily. 

I started to blog sometime ago, to keep a diary of my life. But now, it has turn to much of a hobby. I stalk blogs; spending a lot of time blog hopping  (jumping from blogs to blogs through links ). This can also serve as a portal for me to keep in touch with my friends in this ever-changing world.

So this is like a Dummies Guide to Jeffrey Liew. lol.After all , this blog is about me, my life experiences and me.Talk about how vain a guy can get.

Owwh. Did I mention that I'm nocturnal? I'm still trying to fix my biological clock but the air-con isn't helping.


20 comments:

~ellehcim~ said...

OMFG!!! u make me really laugh my ass off!!!! and u seriously post this for us to shoot u is it???

congrats for joining us in the big 2 list soon...

u dont exercise much no wonder u look fatter and fatter in every photo...

oh puh-lease....u r interested in tennis and golf??? but u only went for 3 lessons of golf and NO lessons for tennis!! hmmph...

wahhh...so much thoughts one arr??? but i'm not scared cz i'll continue bullying u!! =p

the label is so true!! lame = jeffrey

hahahhahaa

~ellehcim~ said...

btw, dont take things serious when we bully u k.... =p

i know u enjoy being bullied too....


i still miss bullying u!!!! ehhhh faster come US!!!

Capablanca said...

Ah hahahaha, really so many things to shoot about you here.

But I got class now. Will continue later.

Capablanca said...

You? Single? Straight? How come I don't know you can be associated with these two words one?

I also want to travel and backpack around the world one day in the future.

Your addiction still cannot match mine lah. Who says no one dares to annoy you. It will be even scarier to annoy me.

And I know why you are the center of gossip since primary school. Must be all the gf's you been collecting over the years. :P

Julia said...

HAHAHAHAHA!
YOUR POST DAMN FUNNY LOR, WAS TRYING NOT TO LAUGH..BUT CANT CONTROL..MY ROOMMATE MUST BE WONDERING WHY IM GRINNING TO MYSELF ==''

BUT U FORGOT TO ADD A CRUCIAL INFO ABOUT U...

NOOB-NESS!!! HOW CAN U FORGET THAT SIGHH...:DDDD

Tania Lee, RD said...

hhehee. lolx.

Yea! drink milo! heheehee

Jeffrey said...

lol...

michelle:lol..joining the big 2 soon makes me feel old..=.= what!! I look fatter in every photo? *faints* lol...that's why i put "I'm interested" instead of "I play" .
hahahaa...I'm used to it dy =.=!!!!
lol

capablanca: What ? OMG..u mus be a pretty ignorant neighbour..lol ..travel with me la..lol..we join amazing race asia..haha.
=.=!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia: LOLL.she tot her roomate sot dy ..lol...Oooopsss..it was done on purpose.hahahahhaha...
=)

Tania: Yups..Milo!! =)

Capablanca said...

Can! Can! Which edition you want to join? But Asia one not nice, must join US one lah.

ShaLyN said...

hahaha.... EEE!! Ur kolomee making me hungry and i just ate lunch 2 hours ago!!!

dude... when u coming back to kuching ar? must meet up ok? comparre who put on weight more. wkaakka!

ce11 said...

ahaa.. i never kn0w jeffrey = lAme~* LOL.. 1m0re p0int!! yr "lack-of-melanin" makes girlz envy =P

Jeffrey said...

Shalyn: Wootss...yes ..the wonders of kolo mee..lolll..hahahaha..
this is Jeffrey Liew reporting from Kuching..back a few days ago.
hmmpphh..ok..maybe me..people say I'm getting fatter and fatter..OMG....

CE: loll..hw's holidays? hahahaa...what to do..it's the genes..haha

Jeffrey said...

Lu: lol..why is the US one nicer ??

Karuna said...

*gasp*

quote: I'm single. And straight. Although some people might influence you to question my sexual preference.

no. there's no "some people". it's always u with ur erm *cough*gay*cough* actions that caused us to question your sexual preference.
x)

ps: packing is such a pain in the arse lah jeff...

Jeffrey said...

lolllll..=p
isn't it a lil too early to pack??

Karuna said...

ehehe. yea. still got a month.
but then just in case i wanna get more stuff.. so now i know i'm i still got 20kgs of luggage allowance lol.

Jeffrey said...

lol..get more stuff = more shopping.
hahaaa...u're addicted to shopping ...

Karuna said...

mana ada lah.
lol. i'm only addicted to good clothes =p
and u're getting fatter ady!

Eve said...

to shalyn: LWM sure win one.NO need compare!!!

Jeffrey said...

wootss.. dun say till like that. @@
maklumlah, I shy wor. haha

Anonymous said...

Cause US one got more cash.

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP