Stalker ! Yes , you !


Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm getting a new laptop


Yung Terd posted about my good fortune , few days ago. 
That day, I broke a good news to him, about me winning a new laptop . 
Yes, I'm getting a new laptop, courtesy of the Merdeka Award. Initiated by Petronas , ExxonMobil and Shell, the Merdeka Award was launched last year in conjunction with Malaysia's golden jubilee.It was an award to recognise and reward excellent individuals or organisation who had not only contributed to the nation's growth but have also inspired  greatness in the people of Malaysia.Check out a news article about the awards presentation ceremony, here
Er..No , I didn't win the award. 
I won a contest related to the award. So, now I 'm waiting for my brand new Hewlett Packard laptop, which is scheduled to arrive in these few weeks. =)

Any suggestions on the fate of my Aspire 4520?

4 comments:

Capablanca said...

Already said give it to mua, mua, mua.

Jeffrey said...

=.=!! That's not a very feasible option. Like that your laptop will blame me for seducing you with my Acer.

Julia said...

WTH! HOW DID U WIN THE NEW LAPTOP?!?! I WANT ONE TOOOO...A MACBOOK LARRR XD

Eve said...

iyer..*jealous-nya* congrats:)

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP