Stalker ! Yes , you !


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tiring day at the airport

I'm officially back in Kuching. Yesterday, I had a tiring day at the airport. I was taking a flight from Penang back to Kuala Lumpur before I would fly back to Kuching.I had booked my flight back to Kuching earlier so I didn't want to waste it.Unfortunately, Airasia's check in system crashed and the ground staffs had to do a lot of work manually. The result was inefficiency and long queues.


Long queue at Penang International Airport. However, things were not that bad , as the flight was only behind schedule for 25 minutes.




But the worst was yet to come. I was transiting at LCCT before I fly back home to Kuching. A look at a typical room at Tune Hotel.
As I passed the security check at LCCT, I was shocked greeted by this sight:

And this sight automatically translate into a long wait at the check-in counter. This is a chronology of events in the afternoon.



3.00PM Passed the security check and moved through the crowd to get to the check-in counter
3.05PM Queued at the check-in counter
3.15 PM I was still standing at the same spot.
3.20PM The line started moving.
3.45PM A guy from the next line requested to cut the queue to the front as he had stomachache.
3.50PM I have barely moved more than 2 meters from the initial spot I stood.
4.00PM Line seems to be moving faster.
4.20PM Checked in.( My flight was supposed to be at 4.20PM, wtf)

Amazingly, I arrived 17 minutes behind schedule in Kuching International Airport.






No comments:

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP