Stalker ! Yes , you !


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More food for me

Yes. You can't stop me from eating more good food. I'm a food addict.

I went to Top Spot Food Court for dinner just now, with my family. It's right on top of the Permata Car park( Level 6).
And the place serve one of the best sea-food in town.

The stall which we ordered from.

The front of stall is usually crowded with people.
As we waited for our food, a guy from another stall came and asked if we would liked some prawns.

Ta da.

Nice delicious prawns but rather expensive.These prawns cost RM 60 per kg.
Those four prawns above cost RM 69.90 .=.=

On average, that makes this prawn worth around RM17.50 .
( Figure rounded up)

Other than that, the rest of the food was not that costly.

Tofu

Mushroom delight

Fresh crispy fish.

Crab

And more crab.

7 comments:

Capablanca said...

Celaka, eat food like a glutton only. My staple here is Mamuchan ramen. Next time I go back Malaysia, I belanja you shrimp loh. Sa damn cheap once converted.

Jeffrey said...

mamuchan ramen? is it nice ?
lol..okay...yeahh..I gonna get free shrimp meal ..lol

ShaLyN said...

Walao ehhh, you ar... eee.... nevermind... not long more to go then I also can eat. muahahaha! alamakkk, u distracted me from studying! =P

Eve said...

CRABS!
i prefer Hai Ba Wang's one tho..

aiyo

topspot memang terkenal for 'throat cutting' one -.-

n lots ppl will 'jio' u to eat at their stall-.-

btw,Ling Loong@king centre there i heard their prawn rm15/kg..of cos not as BIG as in ur photo one la

Jeffrey said...

lol. haha.been to Hai Ba Wang a few times also .

cut throat.lol.I know. heard before. but the stall I ate ( besides the prawn)not bad. quite worth it.

Capablanca said...

Mamuchan ra$men is instant noodles lah. Cosy 25 cents, it's the cheapest meal I can find here.

Jeffrey said...

=_=!!
that's even cheaper than maggi cup.

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP