Stalker ! Yes , you !


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Meeting up with the lamer

Last Sunday, I went to Mid valley to meet up with Julia before she went back to Providence.On Monday, I found out that she got stranded at JFK Airport and had her valuables which refers to some face wash and stuff confiscated .She came back to Malaysia for her winter break without souvenirs. On that day, Midvalley was rather packed with people.Kelvin , Sing Hoe and Valerie came as well, but they arrived later as they had to go to church in the morning. So, Julia and I had ice-cream, which she later decided was better off applied to the skin-MY skin, went around Midvalley; looking at puppies including a chihuahua which pissed and shit all around, smuggling her into the Malaysia Career and Training Fair 2009, and looking at a certain pink skirt, before the rest arrived to save me .
Nice atmosphere at The Gardens.
Julia and me.
Some gay dude. ( Kelvin)
Sing Hoe and Valerie.
Just pretend that you didn't see the dude on the right.=p
Apparently , Julia has some fetish for glasses or something.Just look at the facebook photos for proof.
Despite her innocent look, she can be quite evil at times.
Look, she 's attempting to hurt the cameraman's eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all left me behind!!! I want o go out too. Spent CNY doing homework only, Gawd, the workload is killing me.

The lamer not only want to blind the cameraman, but also the reader as well.

Send me ang pao ah. I know you're eligible for it.

Jeffrey said...

tsk.. tsk..who ask you didn't come back for winter..unfortunately, you're wrong. I'm not eligiible to give any ang pows. haha. Yesh, isn't it obvious, the lamer is evil .=p

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP