Stalker ! Yes , you !


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ushering in prosperity

Gong Xi Fatt Chai

It's the time of the year again-the lunar New Year . This time around, I'll won't even be going back to Serian. It's interesting to see how my Chinese New Year celebration evolves throughout the years. During my younger years, I still remember my mum busy preparing food for the reunion dinner at my grandpa's place in Serian.Nowadays, my Chinese New Year is celebrated in the city. 
However, one element of the Chinese New Year that has not changed is the red packets or known as ang pows among the Chinese. It's a vital part of celebration and something to make up for my excessive spending over the weeks. This is a short quickie, as, I should be off, preparing to blast some sparks. To everyone who's celebrating , I would like to wish you, Happy Chinese New Year. =)

3 comments:

Serene said...

Happy Chinese 牛 Year XD

Serene
http://applejunk.net

Anonymous said...

Ong ah! Happy NIU Year!

a n n n a said...

Happy Chinese NIU Year!!

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP