Stalker ! Yes , you !


Friday, January 23, 2009

Youth' 09

Two weeks ago, I attended Youth' 09 with Olivia.  Initially, I thought PWTC was located near KLCC, resulting in, us travelling to KLCC only to find out that the venue I had in mind was Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, whereas we were supposed to go to Putra World Trade Centre. How noob can I get ?
Nevertheless, we managed to find our way to PWTC , after a while. 
  
Yes, the PWTC , I always hear about in the media.

Initially, I was contemplating if I should volunteer for the event, but after giving it some thoughts , I decided that I was better off being a visitor.I was particularly interested to attend  the photography workshop organised by ShutterAsia. 

The speaker is talking about aperture.

Sadly, the workshop was rather short, and he proceeded to talk about the details of the photography challenge, which I did not participate. I didn't want to go around with my camera or my phone snapping photos, when others are carrying their DSLRs. Oh, someone, get me an DSLR !!

After that, we went around the area looking at the different events happening. 
Girls in the 3 X 3 basketball challenge.

Two guys in the Animax Cosplay Competition.
Graffiti artist in action.
Petronas decided to share their pride of their F1 technology.

I found these cute little dice seats lying around. So , I decided to make good use of them.
Olivia beaming proudly at the camera. Those photos really make an excellent background.
Even yellow ducks were present in the event.


1 comment:

Julia said...

-___________- yellow ducks lmao!

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP