Stalker ! Yes , you !


Monday, December 1, 2008

Confessions

This isn't the most interesting post, but please bear with me. I need a channel to rant.No, it's not that I'm not contented with what I have but rather it's the regret of what I have lost.But, that's just a matter of perspective.

Cheerful as I usually seem, there are times when I really break down.

You know , at times, I feel rather disappointed with myself. It's amazing , how long , I have lived , in ignorance, without realizing a lot of things. There are episodes, where I truly regret for taking things for granted. I'm not seeking to be an replica of an over-achiever, nor am I seeking to own the world.

The fact is , there's plenty of opportunities which I have always took for granted. Episodes of idling, taking people I love for granted, and even not completing what I set out to achieve. There just too much in my life. It takes a lot of courage to realized how much I have lost as a repercussion of my blatant ignorance or should I say my inability to appreciate what was there- the chance available.

Instead I do the wrong thing at the wrong time.Or sometimes, the temptation of maintaining the norm,it's just too tempting. I guess that where I should draw the line. The very reason, I am sitting here hoping while others are achieving what they want. Although, William Hung may not be the most appealing example to follow, his attitude of doing the best and having no regrets, is indeed something to look up at.

There are times, I had so much I wanted to say ,but I ended up saying nothing. Such irony in life. Perhaps, I didn't know where to start.

Today, I woke up, feeling rather disappointed with myself. I had a short chat with Yung Terd, which confirms my view that, people are losing out a lot due to the absence of opportunity. Or rather the knowledge and appreciation of it.

Everyday, I see people seeking for change.But,Change is a powerful word, that many people aspire and hope for, yet they are afraid of it at the same time.

Philosophical as it sounds, these are thoughts not many people think of . While some people are still searching for goals in life , I already have an image of it. It's just a matter of putting it into action.

You may not understand what I am talking about, for I am talking on a broad range of issues in my life.Don't bother asking. There are things that you'll never understand if you haven't been through what I have. This post shall serve as a reminder to myself,to prevent myself from disappointing myself or the people I care about, anymore. What I am today, is a product of my actions in the past.

What I am in the future? That depends on what I have the courage to do.

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP