Stalker ! Yes , you !


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged by a Giraffe

I was tagged by a giraffe sometime ago, but I was too lazy to do it. But since I'm in the mood now, here goes . 

1. What is the relationship between you and her?
She's my junior. lol.INTImates. Haha..that sound wrong. We're friends.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her.
Giraffe-like. LOL.Okay. She's sporting, active,nice and smart.

3. The most memorable thing she had done for you.
Listening to me rant. Really, it's one of the best thing someone can do for me.

4. The most memorable things she have said to you?
No idea. I have very bad memory.Maybe  "Seize the moment, blaze a trail"?

5. If she become your lover, you will..
Have spots ??  lol...

6. If she become your enemy, you will...
OMG. I'll nice to animals. How is that possible ? 

7. If she become your lover, she has to improve on...
I have no idea. Seriously ..

8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
I killed a giraffe . Okay, I don't know ..

9. The most desirable thing to do to her is?
Point and laugh at her.I think I like to do that to a lot of people. 

10. The overall impression of her is...
Nice outgoing person, good listener . 

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Nice and friendly ? Okay, I'm not that friendly as I used to be. LOL.  Lazy ? Wait,  I know you people want to say this . Yes, noobish... =.=

12. The character of you for yourself is?
What is this question asking ? Urrggh.. Okay, I believe that a lot of things are just a matter of perspective. Some people like to make things complicated, while I prefer it simpler. I've learned the hard way that I can't satisfy everyone. I'm a non-conformist. lol, in some aspects, I just refuse to follow the norm. I believe in living life with no regrets, living life to the fullest. It's just too short to waste. 

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Lack of confidence? 

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
Is that a question? Obviously, I want to be me. =)

15. For the people who care about and like you, say something about them.
Aww, they are the best people on Earth. With especially good taste. =)

Tagging..
1. Julia
2. Yung Terd
3. Kelvin
4. Claire
5. Evelyn
6. MeiiLynn
7. Wan Yi
8. Michelle
9. Bernard
10. Yi Jing
11. Karuna
12. Chin Yee

It's 12 for the month of December. =p

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
His mangas.. lol.

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Duh. XY chromosomes. What do you think?

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
Err..no. Bernard will be jealous.

How about no. 5 and 8?
No either. 

What is no. 1 studying?
You mean her major ? Econs maybe, or psychology. Wait, it's lamerlogy. 

Is no. 4 single?
Nope.

Say something about no. 6
She loves teddy bear ...Sheessshhh...

What about no.. 11 ?
She's said to come from Sri Langka. >_<

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew, for the first time I missed the tagging. Thank God. Haha

Jeffrey said...

OMG..mooncake ..you've been missing in action for sometime already. How could I missed you? >_<

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP