Stalker ! Yes , you !


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tomorrow's Eve

This is actually a very random post.

I received this just now, after a very long wait. 

Today is tomorrow's eve. The last day of 2008.  And a time when people flash back to see if they have fulfilled any of their resolutions for the year. 2008 wasn't an easy year for me. Started off with a bleak chance to fly, pretty upsetting SAT scores , followed by delirious emotional conflict . It even got worst in the middle of year due to two depressing fact I had to face. To the extend that I was inundated by an feeling of despair. It's these moments when you get to see who really cared about you. You know who you guys are. =) Really appreciated that. 

Things happen for a reason, and I realized that there wasn't any point crying over spoilt milk, yes spoilt milk instead of spilled milk. Spilled milk can still be used to feed a cat. lol. =p
Personally, I believe that those setbacks did indeed broaden my perspective in life. Learning what's necessary and what's not.  Not that I am a narrow minded person, but it really enforced the liberal side of me. 

On a different note, I can't believe that my holidays are about to end. Life's been rather good to me lately. Even giving me a free beach towel. lol.
But in a few more days, I shall be back to being a nerd. I'm taking two mathematics subject for the next semester, so I have to give it a little more effort- given my poor standard of maths. I really should be ashamed of myself for my previous calculus grades. 

And I noticed that a lot of people are taking leaves around this time of the year. I've send a few official emails lately , only to receive out-of-contact notifications. =.= On vacation, perhaps. 

Oh well, let's just hope that 2009 will be a blast. Happy New Year everyone! 

8 comments:

iCalvyn.com said...

google verification letter... mean ur earning is not bad, will coming up soon... great job :D

Carrie Tai said...

hihi... Wish you a happy and prosperous new year!!!

Jeffrey said...

iCalvyn.com: Yea.Thanks. With the pin for me to issue my payment.But, I'm still a long way to go to my $ 100. =p

Cheddarina: Haha.Happy new year to you as well. =p

Anonymous said...

owh..you get the PIN thru house mail?? i thought thru e-mail! =P

im also long way to go to get $100!

Jeffrey said...

Yeah. House mail. Took it around a month to reach my house. Haha. =D

Julia said...

"there wasn't any point crying over spoilt milk, yes spoilt milk instead of spilled milk. Spilled milk can still be used to feed a cat. lol. =p"

so LAME omg -______________-''

Serene said...

Ah ah.. hope I'm not too late o.O Happy New Year~! ^^

Serene つりん
http://applejunk.net

Jeffrey said...

Julia: =P

Serene: Haha..Thanks. =p

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP