Stalker ! Yes , you !


Friday, December 5, 2008

Dinner at BDC Seafood Restaurant

Yesterday, I had dinner with my family at BDC Seafood Restaurant located at BDC Commercial Center.
A glimpse at the place from outside.

The main entrance.
Entering the place, I noticed that they had partitioned the ground floor.The result ? A small and cosy dining area at the ground floor. The dinner we had was nice but quite costly. In addition to a bowl of white rice each ( I had two) , we ordered :
Onion and ginger venison

Hung Sao Tofu

Bilin with red wine
An exquisite dish of Borneo. I haven't seen this in West Malaysia.The taste of wine wasn't that strong but it blended nicely with the bilin.


Crispy threadfin
A very appetizing dish. And the fish was fresh.

Kailan
This dish was also well cooked. Surprisingly, I ate quite a portion of it. I'm not really a fan of this dish, but my taste bud surrendered to such a nice dish. Overall, it was a nice dinning experience I had there. Stay tuned for more food. =p

5 comments:

Siao Kia said...

Eh ur blog and eveforever's de memang secocok ah...All FOOD!!! Like that sure gain weight loh...lolz -- Siao kIa

Jeffrey said...

lmaooo...that copymeow, she see me so caring then she wanna share also pulak...lollll...

Julia said...

I HATE YOU NOOB JEFF!!! ><

ShaLyN said...

CRAP U WAN MING!!!! LUCKY I'M SO DAMN FULL NOW IF NOT I'LL BE SALIVATING ALL OVER MY LAPTOP!!! OMGGG!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR KUCHING'S FOOD!!!!

Jeffrey said...

>_<

Sitemeter

Free Hit Counter

About This Blog

The author is a little insane. And this is his blog afterall. So click the big red X button on top, if you find anything offensive. No posts or comments are intended to insult anyone in any form.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP